Air Dispersion Modeling - Forms, Guidelines, Software
Unless otherwise noted, all documents listed below are in pdf or doc format.
Air Dispersion Modeling Consultants Listing (7/20/17)
Air Quality Modeling Forms and Guidance Documents
- Emission Point Information Form – Use this form to submit information for air dispersion modeling.
- Air Quality Modeling Guidelines.
- Updated Standards 2 and 7 Exemption and Deferral Guidelines, 11/24/10
DHEC's Bureau of Air Quality (BAQ) is in the process of updating our Air Quality Modeling Guidelines (Guidelines). When this process is complete, we will present our complete revisions to stakeholders for comment. In the interim, we have revised Section 1.2, Facilities/Sources Exempt or Deferred from Modeling, of our Guidelines and have presented these revisions to the Streamlining Stakeholders group for comment. This stakeholder group has been involved in our streamlining process, aimed at improving efficiency, for revising SC Regulation 61-62.1, Definitions and General Requirements. These updated modeling exemption and deferral guidelines have been approved by BAQ management and are currently being used by them. These revisions will be incorporated into our Guidelines, replacing the current Section 1.2, when our revision process is complete. Click on the following link to go to this updated guidance:
Standard 2 and 7 Modeling Exemption and Deferral Guidelines, 2/27/2017
- Standard 7 Increments Guidance 2/27/2017
- Other Information Guidance for Air Standards Demonstrations, 2/28/2017
- DHEC's Bureau of Air Quality (BAQ) has revised the Determination of Trace Air Emissions definition as found in our current Air Modeling Guidelines document in the air toxics modeling procedures found in Appendix D. The guidance found at the following link replaces the definition in the existing document and may be used immediately:
Determination of Trace Emissions for Standard No. 8 4/18/17
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Guidelines
- PSD Minor Source Baseline Date by County, 9/20/17
- Standard No. 2 'Modeling Issues', S.C. DHEC's Comments
- EPA Appendix W
- EPA New Source Review Workshop Manual (PSD)
- EPA Clarification Memos