News & Events
- November 13-19, 2017: U.S. Antibiotic Awareness Week
- Annual one-week observance to raise awareness of the threat of antibiotic resistance and the importance of antibiotic prescribing and use.
Keep an eye out for dates of upcoming 2018 regional and state meetings.
- 2017 Statewide Coordination Event
- Focus on building statewide network, statewide surveillance, and communication with other facilities
- May 19, 9am-4pm, West Columbia, SC
- 2017 Regional Meetings
- Focus on education, developing antimicrobial stewardship programs, and prevention activities
- Pee Dee: April 4, 1-4pm, Florence, SC
- Upstate: April 25, 1-4pm, Greenville, SC
- Lowcounty: April 27, 1-4pm, Charleston, SC
- Midlands: May 9, 1-4pm, Columbia, SC
Antibiotic Stewardship Resources