DHEC produces this Regulation Development Update within one business day of publication of the South Carolina State Register (the fourth Friday of each month).
The Update reports DHEC's regulation development activity, including proposed new regulations, amendments, and repeals of existing regulations, currently pending. Each entry presents a summary, status, and (upon assignment by the S.C. Legislative Council) a searchable S.C. State Register Document Number. Legislative Council assigns a Document Number at the Notice of Proposed Regulation stage of the regulation promulgation process . The Document Number subsequently remains with the particular regulation development activity throughout the process.
Links to non-DHEC organizations found at this site are provided solely as a service to our users. DHEC is not responsible for their content.
While DHEC has made every effort to maintain the accuracy of content presented in this Regulation Development Update, it reserves the right to correct errors when discovered.
Index of Topics
Please note: these pdfs are auto-generated each month and will require you to refresh (F5 on keyboard) while the pdf is open to see the latest version.
Download All Topics in the Update for December 28, 2018 (pdf)
* Indicates no pending regulation development activity this month.
Chief Financial Officer
- Budgets and Financial Management*
- Environmental Affairs Administration*
- Air Quality (pdf)
- Environmental Health Services (pdf)
- Land and Waste Management (pdf)
- Water (pdf)
- Ocean and Coastal Resource Management*
- Certificate of Need*
- Drug Control*
- Emergency Medical Services and Trauma*
- Health Facility Licensing (pdf)
- Radiological Health*
- Disease Control (pdf)
- Maternal and Child Health*
- Public Health Preparedness*
- Public Health Laboratory*
- Public Health Statistics and Information Services*
There are no DHEC Emergency Regulations in effect at this time.