DHEC updates the listing of providers and appointments often. Choose a location near you to see contact information to make an appointment.
Who can make an appointment?
- Anyone 65 years or older
- Mission-critical workers
Reminders for getting your COVID-19 vaccine:
- Make an appointment with a vaccine provider to guarantee you’ll receive your shot.
- You need to make two appointments, one for each shot, for both Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines.
- You should make your appointment for your second shot at the same location where you receive your first one.
- Make your second appointment while you’re at your first appointment, no later. Don’t leave your first appointment without knowing how and when you’ll get your second shot.
- Until more vaccine is available, some appointments may need to be rescheduled for a later date if a provider runs out of vaccine. Providers will contact people directly if they need to reschedule an appointment.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment, remember to cancel your initial appointment so someone else can use it.
Need assistance with vaccine information?
Call DHEC's Vaccine Information Line at 1-866-365-8110 for answers to vaccine related questions and help finding contact information you need to make an appointment.