The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 4 (EPA) conducted an end-of-year evaluation of the FY 2017 Public Water System Supervision (PWSS) program, administered by DHEC. DHEC exceeded the EPA National Water Program Measures and South Carolina continues to implement an effective drinking water program. See the full EPA Program Review here.
- Richard Welch, Jr. P.E., Manager, Drinking Water & Recreational Waters Compliance, (803) 898-3546
- Mary Ann Fuller, Program Manager, Drinking Water Compliance Monitoring Section, (803) 898-2382
- Greg Withycombe, Water Monitoring, Assessment and Protection for Private Wells, (803) 898-3232
- Local DHEC Regional Offices
- 24-HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT: (888) 481-0125
Report it! Permit Central