The following documents provide additional information and resources to Retail Food Establishment managers and employees. These resources may be printed, laminated, displayed or provided to a retail food staff for the purpose of food safety education.
The following resources may be printed, laminated, displayed or provided to retail food staff for the purpose of food safety education.
- Employee Health and Personal Hygiene Handbook (FDA) - This FDA handbook provided comprehensive guidance on managing Employee Health and Hygiene.
- Good Manufacturing Practices Guide – A guide for planning, constructing and equipping a retail food establishment.
- Training Resources (FDA) – This link contains 17 multi-lingual posters, three videos, and numerous other tools to educate your retail food establishment employees on a wide variety of food safety topics.
- Preventing Norovirus Infection (CDC) | Esp – This link contains a variety of posters, videos and other resources on what norovirus is and how to prevent it’s spread.
- Guide to Consumer Advisories – Consumer Advisories help consumers understand how to make informed choices when ordering undercooked food items.
- NSF/ANSI Exempt Equipment – This document provides a list of restaurant equipment that is not required to be certified by NSF/ANSI.
- Guidance for Controlling Listeria monocytogenes in Retail Delis | Esp – Brochure with useful information created by USDA
- Guidance on Service Animals and Service Animal Provisions - Guidance on final regulations implementing the Americans with Disabilities Act created by U.S. Department of Justice
- Freezing for Parasite Destruction
- Proper Cooking and Reheating Temperatures
- Proper Cooling Temperatures | Ch | Esp
- Proper Holding Temperatures | Ch | Esp
- Time as a Public Health Control Measure for Hot or Cold Food | Ch | Esp
- Time/Temperature Control for Safety (TCS) Food
- Certified Food Protection Manager
- Guide to Consumer Advisories
- No Bare-Hand Contact | Ch | Esp
- Date Marking | Ch | Esp
- Employee Health | Ch | Esp
- New Small Business Checklist | Ch | Esp
- Temporary Food Service Establishment
- Mobile Food Establishments
- Molluscan Shellfish & Shellstock Information
- Permit Exemptions
- Wash Your Hands
- Hot Water Hand Dishwashing
- Chemical Sanitizing Hand Dishwashing
- Norovirus: Facts for Food Handlers
- Ways to Prevent Foodborne Norovirus Outbreaks
- Preventing Norovirus Outbreaks
- Help Prevent the Spread of Norovirus & Clean-up and Disinfection for Norovirus
- FDA Guidance Posters - This link contains 17 multi-lingual posters on a wide variety of food safety topic