DHEC continues to work with federal, state and local partners as it investigates COVID-19 cases in South Carolina. DHEC’s top priority remains protecting the public during this national and state emergency.
DHEC has developed Educational & Outreach Materials for community use. Resources and guidance are available at the links below:
- Visit our SC Cases by County & ZIP Code (COVID-19) page for the recent disease activity by county report.
- CDC Interim Guidance on Preparing Your Household Ready for COVID-19?
- CDC What You Need to Know about COVID-19
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions and Answers on COVID-19
- World Health Organization’s COVID-19 webpage
- CDC COVID-19 & Animals
- CDC Novel Coronavirus Information for Travelers
- CDC Pregnant Women and Children (WIC)
- CDC People at Risk for Serious Illnesses
- CDC Community and Faith Based Organizations