The S.C. AIDS/STD Hotline - (800) 322-2437
STD/HIV Related Issues, Resources, and General Information
SC DHEC Funded and Community Partners
- Part B Service Providers (pdf)
- Part C Service Providers (pdf)
- Part D (Pediatric Care) Service Providers (pdf)
SC DHEC Regional STD/HIV Resources
- Preventive Health Program Managers (pdf)
- Disease Intervention Specialists (DIS) Primary Contacts (pdf)
- STD/HIV Social Workers (pdf)
Alcohol and Other Drugs
The above lists are from SHARING (Statewide HIV/AIDS Resources and Information Network Guide), a resource provided by the DHEC's STD/HIV Division. You can find available services funded by DHEC, CDC or HRSA listed by county.
Services include HIV counseling and testing sites, HIV care and supportive services organizations.