Welcome to DHEC

A person packing away leftover fish in a blue silicone-covered glass container

Be a Food Waste Hero

Save food and money with simple solutions for preventing food waste at home, work, school and in our communities.


Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency?

Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.