These resources will help you to promote the importance of school vaccination and to help your parents, students, and staff be prepared and protected at the start of the school year! Inside you will find flyers, brochures, videos, social media posts, and everything to prepare you for this school year. It is important that we protect our schools and state!
We encourage you to use this toolkit to:
- Help your students and parents to be prepared and ready for school.
- Encourage your students and parents to visit their primary care provider and to understand their school requirement for immunization
- Promote sharing of this information by parents via social media sites
- Ensure a unified message among providers, administrators, school medical staff, and parents
- Resources for all Students
- Age-Specific Resources
- Order Free Printed Materials from DHEC
Resources for all Students
Use the following resources as handouts for your students or parents or post them on your website or social media to help promote vaccination for back-to-school this year.
Pre - K
5K – 4th Grades
5th – 12th Grade
Materials for the Web
Have your public information officers use the following resources on the school website! Have them post these prepared social media posts to Twitter, Facebook, and your school webpage.
Order Free Printed Materials from DHEC
These back to school resources can either be printed or ordered for free via the DHEC Educational Materials Library. You will have to create a free account, and then Browse Library, Program “Immunizations” to view materials and order.