Drug Destruction, Theft, Loss

The registrant shall notify the Bureau of Drug Control, DHEC, of the loss or theft of any controlled substances upon discovery of such loss or theft. 

The registrant shall also complete DEA Form 106 regarding such loss or theft. The completed DEA Form 106 should be sent to the Bureau of Drug Control at the following address: SC DHEC Bureau of Drug Control, 2600 Bull Street, Columbia, SC 29201 or emailed to bdc@dhec.sc.gov

Additional Resources


Drug Control Theft & Loss