Shellfish Permits

Certain shellfish operations/activities require a permit from the Department. Permit types include; Relaying Permit, Wet Storage Facility Operating Permit, Wet Storage Facility Construction Permit, Depletion of Closed Area permit, Depuration Harvest Permit, Aquaculture Facility Construction Permit, and Aquaculture Facility Operating Permit. There are currently no fees charged for these permits.

Please contact the Shellfish Sanitation Program for additional information.



Shellfish Harvesting