Hospitals may not be established, operated, or maintained in South Carolina without first obtaining a license from DHEC in the manner provided by Article 3, Chapter 7, Title 44 of the South Carolina Code of Laws and DHEC regulations. The most commonly used DHEC forms pertaining to hospital licensure requirements are provided on this page.
- Application for Licensure
- Change in Administrator Reporting Form
- Accident/Incident Reporting Form
- Emergency Evacuation Plan Form
- Internal Medical Surge Form
- Alternative Care Site Assessment and External Medical Surge Form