SCCCR Monthly Blast
Keep updated on all the resource clarifications, as well as any news from the SCCCR.
|August 2021||End of Year|
|January 2022||March 2022|
|May 2022||July 2022|
Cancer Registrar Education
FLccSc : Stand-alone, web-based learning management system (LMS) to customize a fully-functioning LMS to address our specific educational needs.
ASK a SC REGISTRAR is an interactive Cancer Forum for SCCRA members. Your questions will be answered in a timely manner and posted on SCCRA website for search options to review.
Cancer Registrars Reporting
- SCCCR Reporting Source Manual
- Appendix A: Act and Regulations
- Appendix B: Accompanying Regulations
- SCCCR 2023 Data Reporting Guidelines Manual
- SCCCR 2022 Data Reporting Guidelines Manual
- SCCCR 2021 Data Reporting Guidelines Manual
- Casefinding lists
- International Classification of Diseases for Oncology (ICD 03 3.2)
Resources for Abstracting Cases
- NPCR 2021 Changes for SSDI and Grade
- Extent of Disease
- Summary Stage 2018 Manual
- Collecting Industry and Occupation
- NCRA Abstracting outlined: NCRA Text Recommendation
- Standards for Oncology Registry Entry 2018: Appendix B: Site Specific Surgery Codes STORE Manual Surgery Coding
- NIH SEER main website
- SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual 2018
- Hematopoietic Database
- 2018 Solid Tumor Manual
- SEER * Rx : lookup coding oncology drugs SEER Interactive Drug Base
- SEER Registrars Staging Assistant
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network: NCCN Treatment Guidelines
- North America Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR)
- National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA)
- SC Cancer Registrars Association (SCCRA)
Questions and Answers
SEER Inquiry System Questions (SINQ)
Ask a SEER Registrar – SEER Inquiry system: search for Q&A or submit a question for Solid Tumor Rules, Multiple Primary & Histology Rules, ICD-0-3, Hematopoietic Rules, SEER Manual and SEER*Rx, EOD 2018, Summary Stage 2018.
This is an interactive virtual Bulletin Board for Commission on Cancer constituents to ask questions, search topics, and connect with the latest CoC activities. The bulletin board is designed as an open forum for networking, and discussion of American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) TNM Staging, Cancer Program Standards, Collaborative Stage, Facility Oncology Registry Data Standards (FORDS), National Cancer Data Base (NCDB), and National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).