To help water and wastewater utilities stay informed about recent cybersecurity threats, the below information and links provide resources and information from Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC), American Water Works Association (AWWA).
- AWWA: Resources on Cybersecurity
- EPA: Cybersecurity Best Practices for the Water Sector
- EPA: Incident Action Checklist - Cybersecurity
- Joint Cybersecurity Advisory - Compromise of U.S. Treatment Water Treatment Facility
- Water ISAC - 15 Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Water ISAC - Advisory on Current Egregor Ransomware Incident at Large Metropolitan Water Utility