Fiber reinforced plastic boat operations may be eligible for coverage under the General Title V permit if the facility is comprised of the following:
- Boat manufacturing operations utilizing resin and gel coat operations, carpet installation operations, and contact adhesive operations.
- Wood furniture manufacturing including the finishing, gluing, cleaning, and washoff operations associated with the production of wood furniture or wood furniture components for installation in boats.
General Title V Permit
- Standard Industrial Classification Code is 3732 and the North American Industry Classification System code is 336612.
- Facility is a major source of hazardous air pollutant (HAP) either in or of itself, or because it is collocated with other sources of HAP, such that all sources combined constitute a major source.
- The facility shall establish or have previously established a synthetic minor emission limitation of less than 250.0 TPY for volatile organic compounds (VOC) for prevention of significant deterioration (PSD) avoidance.
Copy of the Permits
Copies are provided for use by facilities that have already been granted coverage by the Bureau. Download and use of this permit does not constitute coverage.
How Do I Apply for the General Permit?
A detailed listing of the forms that constitute a complete Title V Operating Permit submittal can be found at Title V Operating Permit Overview.
Title V Annual Compliance Certification: Required annual certification from Title V permitted facilities to list deviations from the terms or conditions in their Title V permits.