DHEC's Watershed Atlas has multiple data layers and functions, and is mobile-ready. Users can add data, create layers from selected features, export attribute data, view watershed information at their current location, save their sessions, and restore sessions again later.
Multiple basemaps, search choices, measuring and drawing tools, map making, printing capabilities, and a Help section are also available, making the Atlas a data-rich online tool. Continual enhancements increase the capacity of DHEC’s Watershed Program to facilitate solutions to State water quality issues.
DHEC maintains the Atlas as a service to the public. While every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information, data may change prior to updating. DHEC provides no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of furnished data.
- Find the SC Watershed Atlas online at www.scdhec.gov/atlas. For questions or feedback on the SC Watershed Atlas, please email: SCWatershedAtlas@dhec.sc.gov.
- Find the SC Adopt-a-Stream Atlas online at https://gis.dhec.sc.gov/scaas/
Please see training videos below for examples of how users can explore their watershed using the Atlas:
- Watershed Atlas Demo for SC Adopt-a-Stream Volunteers - April 2021
- Explore Your Watershed: SC Adopt-a-Stream & DHEC's SC Watershed Atlas - May 2022
- SC Watershed Atlas Webinar Advanced Training - June 2022