The proceedings will be available to the public via audio using the call-in information below:
- +1 864-558-7311
Phone Conference ID: 564 299 715#
Lowcountry COVID-19 Regional Community Assessment Review and Equity (CARE) Panels
Virtual Meeting Agenda
June 24, 2021
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Call to Order 1 P.M.
Maximum Use of Resources in Poverty/Access Gaps
- Voting Precinct/COVID comparison map follow up
- Homebound Vaccination Program started June 1st
- Success rate? Is this being utilized? Does this need to be promoted more?
- CUPP (congregate and underserved population plan) map update
- COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard Review
- “COVID No More” Targeted Vaccine Campaign and Panel Outreach Collaboration
- SCDHEC PSA and Outreach Material
- Is there funding available?
- Schedule Next Meeting
Note: In an effort to practice physical distancing, the proceedings will be available to the public via audio
using the following call-in information: 1-864-558-7311 Phone Conference ID: 564 299 715#.