DHEC's STD/HIV Division provides contracts to community-based partners (pdf) to deliver HIV, STD and viral hepatitis prevention services.
Request for Grant Applications (RFGA)
Community Based HIV/STD/Viral Hepatitis Prevention Services
Community Based HIV Treatment Services
Applicants that are funded in response to the RFGA will provide comprehensive, high quality HIV care services for low-income people living with HIV (PLWH). Services must be in alignment with the United States National HIV/AIDS Strategy (NHAS), updated to 2020, and Ending the HIV Epidemic: Plan for America. As part of this application for Ryan White Part B funds, DHEC is also accepting applications for Ryan White Part B Minority AIDS Initiative (MAI) funding for statewide prison discharge planning and local jail outreach programs to increase racial and ethnic minority populations’ participation in the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP).
- Request for Grant Applications – RFGA-HV-206 - (PDF)
Best viewed with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- RWB RFGA Budget Template - (XLSX)
- RWB Base Implementation Plan - (XLSX)
- MAI Implementation Plan - (XLSX)
- Emerging Communities Implementation Plan - (XLSX)
- RFGA-HV-206 Questions and Answers
- RFGA-HV-206 Webinar PowerPoint Slides (including IP and BNCAP Technical Assistance)
- RFGA-HV-206 Amendment #1