Call DHEC's Care Line: 1-855-4-SCDHEC
(1-855-472-3432), 8 AM-6 PM Monday-Friday, closed on holidays.
We Can Help You Find:
- Prenatal care
- Infant healthcare
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Family planning
- Well child check-ups
- Immunizations (vaccines)
- Services for children with special healthcare needs
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings (Best Chance Network)
- Food for you (if pregnant) and your baby (WIC nutrition program)
- Other services offered by local public health departments and community agencies.
Sign up for text4baby at www.text4baby.org
- Directory of Services for Women & Families in South Carolina lists services for women and children by provider and by county. These services include adoption, childcare, clothing assistance, counseling, emergency services, employment, family planning,financial support, healthcare, hospitals, housing, legal aid, substance abuse treatment programs, transportation, and services to help victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.