DHEC is partnering with many school districts across the state to provide flu vaccines.
Getting your child a flu shot at school saves you a visit to the doctor’s office! And, if your child is protected with a flu shot, it means fewer days of missed school and work for you and your family.
The flu shot is given at no cost to you. Don’t miss this chance to protect your child from the flu! Ask your child’s school for more information.
School flu vaccine clinic forms
- Participating schools will provide parent consent form information
- Vaccine Information Statement - Flu Shot (En Espanol)
- DHEC Privacy Notice (En Espanol)
Important information for parents:
After you return the Parent Consent Form to your child's school, please contact DHEC before the scheduled vaccination clinic if:
- There are any changes in your child's health.
- Your child receives an antiviral medication 48 hours or less before the school vaccination clinic date.
- Your child receives any vaccine less than 28 days before the school vaccination clinic date.
- You decide you no longer want your child to receive the flu vaccine at school.