South Carolina Daily COVID-19 Update (November 25, 2020)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
November 25, 2020
COLUMBIA, S.C. — As part of the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control's (DHEC) continuous improvement efforts to enhance the quality of information DHEC provides, daily COVID-19 data will be provided with a 24-hour delay beginning Nov. 27, 2020. The agency will not report daily COVID-19 numbers on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced the following COVID-19 updates.
Today's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 1,243/84 Summary click here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 4/0 Summary click here
Cumulative totals (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- Confirmed and probable cases: 197,652/13,253
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 4,015/302
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 2,599,832
Testing opportunities (scdhec.gov/findatest)
- Testing opportunities available statewide: 288
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard)
- 8,991 individual test results reported statewide yesterday (not including antibody tests)
- 13.8% % percent positive
- Hospital data (daily): scdhec.gov/COVID19hospitals
- Extended care facility data (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Assisted living visitation status (Tuesdays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Private, public and charter schools (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/covid19schools
The information above as well as extensive reporting on county-level information, demographics and more is available at scdhec.gov/COVID19. The website is updated between 1 p.m.-3 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m.-1 p.m. weekends. Visit scdhec.gov/COVID19vaccine for the latest vaccine information.
Additional information and resources