The proceedings will be available to the public via audio using the call-in information below:
- +1 864-558-7311
Phone Conference ID: 845 625 091#
Pee Dee COVID-19 – Regional Community Assessment Review and Equity Panels (CARE Panels)
Virtual Meeting Agenda
April 27, 2021
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Welcome & Introductions
- Dr. Brian Sponseller, Volunteer Panel Chairperson
- Panel Discussion SC DHEC Vaccine Dashboard
- Clarify Panel Recommendations for Submittal to DHEC
- Date and Time for Next Meeting
Reminder: Regional data is available on the DHEC website at https://scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-vaccination-dashboard. It includes heat maps; county and zip code level data; and other relevant factors. Requests for additional data can be made through the DHEC Panel Representative.
Note: In an effort to practice physical distancing, the proceedings will be available to the public via audio using the following call-in information: 1-864-558-7311 Phone Conference ID: 845 625 091#.
- Where do you see gaps in vaccination allocation or utilization in the region?
- Where may resources best be deployed to fill any gaps?
- How might DHEC best engage underserved communities in the region?
- How might DHEC address vaccine hesitation?