- Do use the SCRIPTS report as a tool only. Remember that it is unconfirmed, raw data .
- Do discuss the reports with your patients.
- Do have delegates register and use their own account.
- Do refer a patient to PMP administration (803-896-0688) to request a copy of their own PMP report.
- Do contact the dispenser (pharmacy or dispensing practitioner) to verify information on the SCRIPTS report.
- Don't query anyone except your own patients.
- Don't share your account information or password.
- Don't share reports with other prescribers or pharmacists; instead discuss the report with them if they are involved in the patient's care.
Call PMP administration at 803-896-0688 for assistance.