STD/HIV Hotline - (800) 322-2437
STD/HIV Related Issues, Resources, and General Information
- Central Office Division of STD/HIV - Directory (pdf)
- Ryan White Part B/HOPWA/ADAP - Who To Call (pdf)
SC DHEC Funded and Community Partners
SC DHEC Regional STD/HIV Resources
- Preventive Health Program Managers (pdf)
- Disease Intervention Specialists (DIS) Primary Contacts (pdf)
- STD/HIV Social Workers (pdf)
Alcohol and Other Drugs
The above lists are from SHARING (Statewide HIV/AIDS Resources and Information Network Guide), a resource provided by the DHEC's STD/HIV Division. You can find available services funded by DHEC, CDC or HRSA listed by county.
Services include HIV counseling and testing sites, HIV care and supportive services organizations.