What is hepatitis?
"Hepatitis" means inflammation of the liver. Heavy alcohol use, toxins, certain medications, some diseases, and viral infections can cause hepatitis. Hepatitis is most often caused by one of several viruses, such as hepatitis A virus, hepatitis B virus, or hepatitis C virus.
- The ABCs of Hepatitis
- Viral Hepatitis. Are you at risk? - Take this 5 minute Hepatitis Risk Assessment developed by the CDC and get a personalized report.
- Viral Hepatitis information for Gay and Bisexual Men
- Hepatitis A (pdf)
- Hepatitis B (pdf)
- Hepatitis B Vaccine: Protect your Baby for Life
- Protect Your Baby for Life: When a Pregnant Woman has Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis B (pdf)
- Hepatitis C (pdf)
- Hepatitis C Testing: What to Expect When Getting Tested
- Know More Hepatitis - Hepatitis C Campaign - Includes the Fact Sheet- Why Baby Boomers Should Get Tested for Hepatitis C