Citizen (Non-Business) Activities That May Require a DHEC Permit

DHEC issues a handful of permits to individuals and groups for certain kinds of non-business activities that could affect the environment and public health. If your plans include any of the following projects, you may need a permit from DHEC. For information on these permits, click the links below.

Building a Home on Wetlands

Building a Private Pond