Who We Are:
The Cancer Control Advisory Committee (CCAC) is created by South Carolina State legislation and members are appointed by the DHEC Commissioner.
What We Do:
- Advise DHEC on issues pertaining to cancer prevention, detection, care and surveillance.
- Participate in the evaluation of DHEC cancer programs and services.
- Serve as advocates for the poor and underserved patients through support of the State Aid Cancer Clinics.
- Assist in maintaining liaison with the community and other health care providers.
- Advise DHEC on administration of funds for cancer prevention, detection, care and surveillance.
- For a current list of CCAC members, please click on the membership link.
2021 MEETING SCHEDULE
Thursday, February 25, 2021 @ 2-4 PM
Thursday, May 27, 2021 @ 2-4 PM
Thursday, September 23, 2021 @ 2-4 PM