Who We Are:
The Cancer Control Advisory Committee (CCAC) is created by South Carolina State legislation and members are appointed by the DHEC Commissioner.
What We Do:
- Advise DHEC on issues pertaining to cancer prevention, detection, care and surveillance.
- Participate in the evaluation of DHEC cancer programs and services.
- Assist in maintaining liaison with the community and other health care providers.
- Advise DHEC on administration of funds for cancer prevention, detection, care and surveillance.
- For a current list of CCAC members, please click on the membership link.
2023 MEETING SCHEDULE
Thursday, February 23, 2023 @ 2-4 PM: MS Teams
Thursday, May 25, 2023 @ 2-4 PM; MS Teams
Thursday, September 28, 2023 @ 2-4 PM; MS Teams