Tips for SIMON GO LIVE Prep
Here are some ways to help you be prepared for when SIMON goes live in September:
SIMON Training Environment
- The training environment will be available soon for users to gain the necessary skills to navigate through SIMON.
- The training environment cannot contain any real patient information. Only fictitious patient demographic information may be entered.
- Live webinars demonstrating various functions of SIMON are being conducted on Wednesdays. Exact dates and topics can be found on the Training Resources page of the SIMON website.
- Each webinar will have a question-and-answer period.
- Webinars will be recorded and posted on the SIMON website.
Existing Training Resources
- The SIMON website's Training Resources page contains links to step-by-step videos and guides.
- Please review these videos and guides prior to accessing the training environment.
- Envision Technology Partners presented a SIMON demonstration on Feb. 14, 2020. The demonstration was recorded and is available for viewing.
Please participate in these self-guided training opportunities so you'll be prepared for SIMON by September 14, 2020. Pass this information along to anyone who is a current user of SCIAPPS and/or will be a user of SIMON.