CDC Operational Guidance for K-12 Schools
This resource describes everyday preventive actions that schools and child care programs can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
School and Childcare Exclusion List
The Exclusion List explains how long ill children and staff should stay out of school or childcare, and what is needed before the child/student or employee is permitted to return.
COVID-19 Isolation (Positive Test) Guidance for School (PDF)
This poster provides guidance for symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals that have tested positive in schools.
- Attestation Form for At-Home COVID-19 Test (English | Español) - Parents/guardians who have performed an at-home rapid COVID-19 test on their child may complete this form and provide it to their child’s school/childcare center.
- OSHA Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Guidance
- School Respiratory Illness Outbreak Reporting Worksheet (9.13.2022)
- Guidance for Identifying, Reporting, Preventing, and Controlling Respiratory Illness Outbreaks in Schools & Childcare Centers
- Public School Administrators: At-home COVID-19 Test Request
- Private School Administrators: At-home COVID-19 Test Request
- Childcare Center and Camp Administrators: At-home COVID-19 Test Request
- PPE Request Form