CDC Operational Guidance for K-12 Schools
This resource describes everyday preventive actions that schools and child care programs can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
This resource provides an integrative county view of key data for monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States.
This poster provides guidance for symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals that have tested positive in schools.
- CDC Operational (Non-Outbreak) Guidance for K-12 Schools and Early Care
- School and Childcare Exclusion List
- Frequently Asked Questions for Parents and Caregivers about COVID-19 Precautions in School (CDC)
- Attestation Form (Spanish/Español) - Parents/guardians who have performed an at-home rapid COVID test on their child may complete an Attestation Form for At-Home COVID-19 Test (Spanish/Español) and provide it to their child’s school/childcare center. Schools/childcare centers should accept at-home rapid test results.
- Extended Expiration Date for iHealth Antigen Tests (7.21.2022)
- OSHA Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Guidance