Updated July 18, 2022
To find a location near you offering vaccines for ages 6 months - 5 years old, click here. We advise that you call the providers on this listing to make sure that they have appointment availability before visiting. For all other vaccine age groups please visit our vaccine locator.
What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 vaccines help protect you - and the people around you - from severe illness and death, including from variants of the virus.
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- Everyone 6 months and up is eligible to get a free COVID-19 vaccination.
- Learn about the different vaccines available.
- Everyone 12 years and older is eligible to get a free COVID-19 booster shot.
Finding a Vaccine Location: What to Expect
- The process will depend on the location you choose. See if the location you choose requires an appointment or accepts walk-ins.
- The vaccine is free, and you don’t need an ID or health insurance to get it.
- Parental consent is required for those age 6 months through 15 years.
DHEC Care Line
Weekdays, 8a.m.- 6p.m.
Get answers to questions or help finding a vaccine provider
Every person who's fully vaccinated puts us one step closer to ending the pandemic.Find a Vaccine Location Near You
Protect Yourself & Your Family
Safe & Effective
COVID-19 vaccines have been rapidly developed and distributed to help fight the pandemic. During this process, all steps have been taken to ensure their safety and effectiveness.
Fight vaccine misinformation. Turn to trusted public health resources for the facts you need.
Latest COVID-19 Updates
Listen to the latest updates given to the state’s media from DHEC’s medical professionals.