Healthcare professionals are patients’ and parents’ most-trusted source of information about COVID-19 vaccines.
We encourage healthcare professionals of all practices to talk with their patients about the vaccines, to listen to their concerns and answer questions by providing factual information. Whether you have these discussions with your patients during an in-person office visit, through e-mail messages on your patient portal, or during consultation in your pharmacy, your strong COVID-19 vaccine recommendation matters. DHEC provides posters, flyers, and signage available in different sizes, fact sheets and other materials, in English and Spanish, online here for helping promote the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines in all healthcare facilities.
Additional links and resources
- CDC COVID-19 Isolation and Exposure
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Schedules - (PDF)
- CDC COVID-19 Booster Eligibility - (PDF)
- CDC COVID-19 Treatments and Medications
- CDC COVID-19 Clinical Care Considerations
- South Carolina Health Alert Network
- Register to receive SC Health Alert Network (HAN) directly to your email