- DHEC's Breathe Better (B2) Program - An anti-idling, clean air education program. The goal is to help protect public health and improve air quality by reducing harmful vehicle emissions around school campuses and other public spaces. For information on the Air Quality Flag Program, check out the Flag Program website.
- DHEC's Recycling Education Grant Program - Promotes awareness of solid waste issues, including the need to reduce the solid waste we generate, and to recycle whenever we can. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
- Environmental Education Association of South Carolina Mini-Grant Program - EEASC grants, up to $300, are available to formal and informal educators to further environmental education and environmental literacy. Applications are judged solely on the information provided on this form. Please note that an active EEASC membership is required to request a grant.
- Farm Bureau Mini-Grant Program - The South Carolina Farm Bureau Young Farmer and Rancher program offers a Learn-to-Farm classroom mini-grant program for teachers in public and private schools.
- Palmetto Pride - South Carolina's anti-litter campaign program offers grants to citizens to help beautify the state. Check out the Litter Trashes Everyone Education Grant available to elementary, middle and high schools.
- Richland County Conservation District - Conservation Education Mini-Grants and Clean Stream Columbia Awards are available to public, private, and alternative schools in Richland County to support conservation-related student projects including outdoor classrooms, school gardens, nature trails, wildlife habitats, rain barrels, composting initiatives, air quality campaigns, litter clean-ups, rain gardens, erosion control, and stream bank restoration.
- South Carolina Farm to School Program - Each year this South Carolina program awards schools with mini-grants to implement the four core components of Farm to School. Grantees receive funding and technical assistance from program staff throughout the entire school year as well training opportunities that include a one-day workshop (Action Institute), Garden Workshop, and Culinary Training.
Champions Coordinator: Amanda Ley, email@example.com