Coronavirus Resources for Public Water and Waste Water Utilities
In an effort to provide South Carolina’s water professionals with the most current information and guidance about COVID-19, the Bureau of Water has compiled a listing of guidance and advice for water and wastewater professionals. The links below provide insight going forward as more details and guidance about COVID-19 are shared by EPA, CDC, and water research professionals.
Governor McMaster requests that all utilities serving the state of South Carolina do not suspend or disconnect essential services for nonpayment during the current state of emergency.
- Department of Labor OSHA Guidance
- CDC - Waste Management QAs
- CDC - Water Transmission and COVID-19
- EPA - Releases List of Disinfectants to Use Against COVID-19
- EPA Expands COVID-19 Disinfectant List
- Water Environment Federation - Water Professional’s Guide to COVID-19
- Water Environment Federation - Q&A: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- University of Arizona - Survival of Coronaviruses in Water and Wastewater
- WHO - Water, Sanitation, Hygiene, and Waste Management for COVID-19