Air Quality Modeling Guidance and Forms
- Modeling Guidelines for Air Quality Permits (10/15/2018; revised 4/15/2019)
- Emission Point Information Form (D-2573) - Use this form to submit emission point locations and parameters.
- Other Information Guidance for Air Standards Demonstrations (2/28/2017)
- Standard 7 Increments Guidance (4/15/2019)
- PSD Minor Source Baseline Date by County (2/08/2018)
- Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Guidelines
- EPA SCRAM (Support Center for Regulatory Atmospheric Modeling) Website
(EPA permit modeling guidance and clarification memos, default regulatory and alternative model info and codes, etc.)
- Map of South Carolina Class 1 Impact Areas (pdf) Map of SC Class One Impact Areas with 300 km buffer.
- Map of South Carolina Class One Impact Areas with 100 km buffer (pdf)