South Carolina Services
Learn about these other South Carolina services and resources outside of DHEC:
- BabyNet is South Carolina’s interagency early intervention system for infants and toddlers under three years of age with developmental delays, or who have conditions associated with developmental delays. BabyNet offices are located throughout the state.
- S.C. First Steps to School Readiness : Contact this organization for information about BabyNet early intervention services for infants and toddlers under age, and other services for children ages birth to age 5.
- Family Connection of South Carolina : This organization provides educational and support services for parents and caregivers of children with special health care needs. Family Connection also operates several federally-funded programs for children with special needs and their families including Family Voices and the Family to Family Health Information Center .
- PRO-Parents offers information about school services for children with special health care needs.
National Services and Resources
- Patient Services Inc. provides information about help with insurance coverage and medical co-payments.
If you have questions about getting services for your child with special needs, please contact us .