Nutritional preparations recommended by licensed dieticians are provided under this program to children and youth with selected medical conditions who require nutritional supplements for adequate growth and development.
- U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency
- South Carolina residency
- Age under 18 years
- Household income at or below 250% federal poverty level
- Determination of need for special formula related to physician diagnosed medical condition covered by CRS program.
- Payment for approved nutritional preparations
- Assessment and monitoring of nutritional status
- Coordination with primary care provider(s) as needed.
How to Apply
Contact your nearest regional CYSHCN office or a licensed dietician.
If you have questions about getting services for your child with special needs, please contact us .