NPDES Stormwater Discharges from Construction Activities General Permit Resissued
The Department has reissued the NPDES General Permit for Stormwater Discharges from Construction Activities (SCR100000) on January 29, 2021. Please find below a link to the permit and the response to public comments. The permit will become effective on March 1, 2021.
Things to Know:
• In the coming weeks, DHEC staff will post a revised Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Template that construction site operators and consulting engineers may use.
• In the coming weeks, DHEC will post an updated form D-0451, auto-coverage form for very small projects in the coastal zone
• As noted in the Fact Sheet, the reissued permit is demonstrably similar to the previous permit. Please consult the Fact Sheet for specific updates.
• Construction site operators granted coverage under the previous permit are automatically covered under the reissued permit and do not need to submit a new NOI.
- Overview - Construction
- Stormwater & COVID-19
- Less Than 1 Disturbed Acre
- 1 - 2 Disturbed Acres
- More than 2 Disturbed Acres
- Individual Residential Lots
- Applications & Forms
- As-Built Surveys
Guidance and Tools
- Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- BMP Handbook
- Construction General Permit
- Design Aids & Guidance
- Water Quality Information Tool
- Links to Other Stormwater-Related Websites
Stormwater Permit Submission and Review Process
Contact, Location Info